From mono to poly, from B & W to colour screen.....

I got a new handphone lately...it was from my brother...no deal, i always use the second hand ...hmm....it doesn't matter as i am not hand phone madman...
Well well, it's been the 2nd week i used it. Overall, i was quite satisfied with it's function...It has wifi connection, therefore, while in school, this is the only entertainment for me during free period. I was mad to online with handphone now...haha...use it to update my FB status, to check mail, to reply msgs....bla bla bla...one more thing, it has nice stereo...I am loving it...

Well, i guess this is the 8th handphone I used. Still remember that I have the very first handphone while i finished F5 as I do part time job in the holidays...therefore, Brother gave me his handphone...2nd hand again...haha....It was 8250, i used it for about 3 years i guess..
Then, I got the offer to uni...then, Mom bought a new handphone to me...Fuyoo...finally have my very first brand new handphone...That time i was frenzied with folding handphone, so, I choose Samsung E600..the very first Samsung handphone i used... But i just used it for 3 months i guess..it's has a bad function.
Then, I changed to Sony Ericsson T630, as saw some of my friends using it, and sounding good....Oh...i can say that, this is the most unlucky handphone..It 'died' so badly....Just that day, i put it on a cupboard, then someone calling, and it dropped from the cupboard...the screen, all spoiled....I was so pity to see on it...Anyway, i still not convenient in using Sony or Samsung, i admit, i still prefer Nokia...

Thereafter, my brother gave his handphone again...again, 2nd hand...haha...the pink Nokia 3100..Another story for this handphone...I took it to Penang in my 2nd semester of first year...That day is Chap Goh Meh, I just back from shopping with friends...damn tired...I just throw my shirts and pyjamas into the pail...then open the water tap...After the water halfly covered the dirty shirts, i just realized that i forgot my hp in my skirts!!!! Oh man...I cried as I thought that i need to buy a new hp again...I felt so guilty that time cos i changed quite a number of hp before this....Then, i try to hair dried it....So thanks, it still can be used...
Then, is the most long life handphone to me...Nokia 7610...Again, from my brother too...I used it until I graduate...It is really good hp. I like its camera, clear and sharp...I always use it to self-portrait...haha....In between, I also use Nokia 6288 and 5610, but all have a short life span...what a pity....
And, the last one, N81, my darling at the moment....^^..Again, from my brother..haha..

0 comments:

 
Copyright © Simply Qin