I think I was too stressed lately...
It is Friday yesterday...After I finished marking the exercise books, it was 3:30pm in the afternoon. It was raining cats and dogs outsides....No deal, I wait till 4pm...I was so blur at that time...Finally, I can go home....
While driving, I suddenly have the urge to shopping....Oh...CNY is around the corner...Thereafter, I drove to Parkson, the only place I shopping here....As it is still raining, so, i parked my car at the car park...Walking with flying legs, it's shopping time^^...
Oh....There are too many choices for jeans. I need to update my jeans...as all are quite loose after years...I bought three pieces of jeans, one piece of skirt and one piece of shirt.. All together RM157.65...Ok, then i went to pay the money...Oh man!! My cash are just exactly enough to pay it!! But, how to go home? My car was in the car park!!!
What a coincident my hp was flat that time....I rummage my wallet and handbag...Thank God, i found 30 cents...=')....smile with tears... I used the only 30 cents to call my Mom to rescue me....Get the money from Mom and drove myself home...
On the way, thinking that I was just an insane...what a big laugh to myself...=)
It is Friday yesterday...After I finished marking the exercise books, it was 3:30pm in the afternoon. It was raining cats and dogs outsides....No deal, I wait till 4pm...I was so blur at that time...Finally, I can go home....
While driving, I suddenly have the urge to shopping....Oh...CNY is around the corner...Thereafter, I drove to Parkson, the only place I shopping here....As it is still raining, so, i parked my car at the car park...Walking with flying legs, it's shopping time^^...
Oh....There are too many choices for jeans. I need to update my jeans...as all are quite loose after years...I bought three pieces of jeans, one piece of skirt and one piece of shirt.. All together RM157.65...Ok, then i went to pay the money...Oh man!! My cash are just exactly enough to pay it!! But, how to go home? My car was in the car park!!!
What a coincident my hp was flat that time....I rummage my wallet and handbag...Thank God, i found 30 cents...=')....smile with tears... I used the only 30 cents to call my Mom to rescue me....Get the money from Mom and drove myself home...
On the way, thinking that I was just an insane...what a big laugh to myself...=)
0 comments:
Post a Comment