It's the last day for Jan 2010...how time flies...I have been a genuine teacher for a month....
Frankly speaking, i still can't believe that i am a genuine teacher now...I can't imagine in my hand how will the kids be after a year...
I teach one good class and one weak class plus a foundation. I faced a great challenge in teaching the weak class...Like the same as my practical time, I need to brief up all the important points and teach them in the most simple way...My mission is to teach them to pass, not to get an A, or B, or C, or D. Sometimes, i facing failure...They hardly can understand or master a topic...Sometimes i felt weird...They still don't know what is the whole topic talking about after I done the whole chapter....Oh...what a great stunning to me!! i felt a great pity on them...They have been studied for at least 10 years, but their standard is not equivalent to their syllabus...Oh...
If you comment that i am the lucky one, yea...i agree with you too...I have been posted to my own hometown and get to teach my own major. Before the posting, we all afraid that we will be posted to outskirts....but who knows, get own hometown...then afraid again that won't get our major as my hometown was crowded with science teachers....yet, who know, get to teach also....I am blessed indeed...
Yet, somehow, i still not satisfied with it...
Don't know why, i am afraid other ppl will know that i am teacher... I don't like ppl asking me this kind of questions...
Don't know why.....................
Frankly speaking, i still can't believe that i am a genuine teacher now...I can't imagine in my hand how will the kids be after a year...
I teach one good class and one weak class plus a foundation. I faced a great challenge in teaching the weak class...Like the same as my practical time, I need to brief up all the important points and teach them in the most simple way...My mission is to teach them to pass, not to get an A, or B, or C, or D. Sometimes, i facing failure...They hardly can understand or master a topic...Sometimes i felt weird...They still don't know what is the whole topic talking about after I done the whole chapter....Oh...what a great stunning to me!! i felt a great pity on them...They have been studied for at least 10 years, but their standard is not equivalent to their syllabus...Oh...
If you comment that i am the lucky one, yea...i agree with you too...I have been posted to my own hometown and get to teach my own major. Before the posting, we all afraid that we will be posted to outskirts....but who knows, get own hometown...then afraid again that won't get our major as my hometown was crowded with science teachers....yet, who know, get to teach also....I am blessed indeed...
Yet, somehow, i still not satisfied with it...
Don't know why, i am afraid other ppl will know that i am teacher... I don't like ppl asking me this kind of questions...
Don't know why.....................
3 comments:
hey qin, i just get to know that ur blog links to me. Haha..thanks for reading my blog anyway. And btw, cheer up =) i admit teachers are stressful. Just find a way to deal with it. God bless xD
I also facing the same problem. after finished up a chapter, when i do revision, i found my students' brain is totally blank -- forgot everything i taught! anyway, we just can try our best in teaching. teaching is a two way process. i think u understand what i mean. =)
Cheer up! and enjoy teaching! find back the "right" teaching mood! gambatte! =)
Hi michelle...i did read ur blog quite frequent....your blog are interesting and nice....keep on blogging ya...
Thanks for your courage...you too...
Post a Comment