Year 2009 is going to end soon...2 days left... Then, we have to say again, Adieu 2009, Aloha 2010!!
Every year, until this moment, we will look back what we have done for this whole year....Yea, at this moment, i confess, 2009 is a blessed year to me... indeed..
In the earliest of year 2009, I attended my practical school, together with Belle...And glad that, even we were tired and full with challenges, but thanks, we have nice teachers and colleagues...We finished our practical...with flying color and happy ending....
In the mid of Year 2009, I went back to my hometown, with fullest of unwilling....Mind brimming with grudge...the dark moment in my life after went back...I don't want to stay at home, I want to go away, but I can't choose my way...Bickering, wrangle, squabble congested my home...But, thanks, I have undergone it...
Then, is time for GSTT...I rejected the offer from my most wanted school...But, thanks, what i got for the rest is much more then what i have wished...The blessing is ample...I met with the lovable kids in the school, the nice and friendly principal and the good colleagues....
In August, I graduated...Mom and Dad have their very first child wearing the graduation gown...I am glad to be their proud as well...At this moment, I no longer a braces gal. Two years of braces life ended too with my foot stepped out from the threshold of my university...Hurray!!
I met with a lot of friends this year, as started to have fellowship here...I have tried to be usher as well in my church...Since i will be staying long here, then I cannot stop my service as well, this is the basic responsibility for every Christian...
I went to 3 schools this year, and the third school will be the most challenging school to me and i will be in this school for a long long time, i guess....Maybe 2 years, 3 years, or even 10 years.. O.O!!!
Sometimes i am thinking that, i am a rebellious gal and full of sin...as i always quarrel and irrespective to my parents, to my friends and never think for others...But, why? why He still loves me? sustained me to encounter everything? years by years....
Every year, until this moment, we will look back what we have done for this whole year....Yea, at this moment, i confess, 2009 is a blessed year to me... indeed..
In the earliest of year 2009, I attended my practical school, together with Belle...And glad that, even we were tired and full with challenges, but thanks, we have nice teachers and colleagues...We finished our practical...with flying color and happy ending....
In the mid of Year 2009, I went back to my hometown, with fullest of unwilling....Mind brimming with grudge...the dark moment in my life after went back...I don't want to stay at home, I want to go away, but I can't choose my way...Bickering, wrangle, squabble congested my home...But, thanks, I have undergone it...
Then, is time for GSTT...I rejected the offer from my most wanted school...But, thanks, what i got for the rest is much more then what i have wished...The blessing is ample...I met with the lovable kids in the school, the nice and friendly principal and the good colleagues....
In August, I graduated...Mom and Dad have their very first child wearing the graduation gown...I am glad to be their proud as well...At this moment, I no longer a braces gal. Two years of braces life ended too with my foot stepped out from the threshold of my university...Hurray!!
I met with a lot of friends this year, as started to have fellowship here...I have tried to be usher as well in my church...Since i will be staying long here, then I cannot stop my service as well, this is the basic responsibility for every Christian...
I went to 3 schools this year, and the third school will be the most challenging school to me and i will be in this school for a long long time, i guess....Maybe 2 years, 3 years, or even 10 years.. O.O!!!
Sometimes i am thinking that, i am a rebellious gal and full of sin...as i always quarrel and irrespective to my parents, to my friends and never think for others...But, why? why He still loves me? sustained me to encounter everything? years by years....
0 comments:
Post a Comment