Is single a sin? Why you are still single? Why no boy friend? Oh...everyone is urging me to pah toh...It's my deadline....
Lately, there are so many anonymous texting me...I was bored with that. When we exchange FB, I have that kind of feeling, am I that lousy to meet with them? Why do I need such a way to meet my life partner? Is that a sin if I have never been fall in love before?
No feel is zero feel...how to start if really have no feeling with them? Love is never try....It is hurting if not managed properly...I don't like matching!
Lately, there are so many anonymous texting me...I was bored with that. When we exchange FB, I have that kind of feeling, am I that lousy to meet with them? Why do I need such a way to meet my life partner? Is that a sin if I have never been fall in love before?
No feel is zero feel...how to start if really have no feeling with them? Love is never try....It is hurting if not managed properly...I don't like matching!
4 comments:
Let the God decide his movement for you. pray to God for his insight.
Hey king ung, so surprised that you are still following my blog...When i glance back my past post, you left lots here...Thanks for your comments...
In one of the letters to the Corinthians it says that to be called to be single is the most amazing thing as it means that you can spend your entire life focusing ONLY on God without having the distractions of a partner. It doesn't promise to be an easy life but God doesn't promise that to any of us - it does promise to be a fulfilling one full of blessing so long as you keep your actions and thought focused on Him. Don't let anyone push you into a relationship. If you are pushed into it then it will never be a happy relationship and it is much more important to be happy than to be married. Try and let God guide you. Be happy being single but if God sends along the right person, jump on him!
Post a Comment