Caroling in hometown

This year I have Christmas celebration in my hometown...Every year, i was so looking forward for the Christmas...But, this year seems nothing fresh...the mood, no longer enthusiastic...

Don't know why, I was quite down with my social relationship now...From today's caroling, i just realize that hardly can find a close friend to accompany me to go....I suddenly felt that, where is my friends? I hardly can find some intimate friends to hear my mumbling....I was quite down now....even I still said Marry Christmas to everyone....Such an irony, huh?!

A friend have been posted to Bintulu..She was cried once she knew the news...I was sad too....She is the one who i always phoned when i want to have a long chat...She will always listens and then say something to cheer me up....She is the type free to play and kidding one....But now, she is going soon....haiz....sigh.....


She is Irene, the tallest gal....
This pic was taken when we are doing a farewell for another friend....let it be her farewell too....
Bye gal....meet you soon in Chinese New Year...All the best!!

2 comments:

Your Friend said...

We believe in a God in whom we can't see, ... talks to a God to whom we're not even 100%ly sure that He's listening, and yet we believe He does. We believe, Why? We believe He's in us and that He loves us. Friends can't always be around, but you're forever deeply loved in their hearts.

Qin said...

I felt lonely sometimes...I know I have many good and nice friends, just i don't treasure them...What a self-centered I....

 
Copyright © Simply Qin