Diet is a long life story

I have been seriously to keep fit since i back to my hometown, since June....Till now, it's the 7th month I putting much effort on it...Glad to see the result as my weight lose from 55kg to 51 kg, even just a decrement of 4 kg, but it is a great succeed to me dy....Give myself a big clap..^^...I have never lose any single kg in before...But, my ideal weight is 47 kg, still have another 4 kg to cut....No change at all now....=(...Hmm...

I think i need to find another way to make it real....My diet plan is, exercise for at least 40 minutes everyday and control my mouth....I always defeated by the food, this is what most bothering me now..as I am a big-eater...hehe...Just step by step, don't give up and satisfy with the present mode!!!! Diet is a long life story.......

2 comments:

Do|2i5 said...

真的佩服你的恒心。

Qin said...

thanks gal

 
Copyright © Simply Qin