Again, another year ended...Today is the last day of 2008, year by year, time will never stop for anyone...Revive the whole year, all are histories now, either regret or anything, all can't be changed anymore...
What am i doing in this last day? I am home alone for the whole morning, since today everyone went to working place or practical school...I'm the excluded, since different school...After enjoy my lovely breakfast, i started to do the to-be-summited report..What to say, quite a long time no touching paper works, a bit bored with it.. Finally, is noon time, housemates all came back..Heard a lot of interesting news from them. I think compared to them, i should thanksgiving, even it took a long time to school. Yet, i don't have to go to school everyday. But, who knows the day in later? Maybe the worse still waiting for me....uhuhhuh...Anyway, how is the life in future, All judged by GOD, He will lead me all the way..
What am i doing in this last day? I am home alone for the whole morning, since today everyone went to working place or practical school...I'm the excluded, since different school...After enjoy my lovely breakfast, i started to do the to-be-summited report..What to say, quite a long time no touching paper works, a bit bored with it.. Finally, is noon time, housemates all came back..Heard a lot of interesting news from them. I think compared to them, i should thanksgiving, even it took a long time to school. Yet, i don't have to go to school everyday. But, who knows the day in later? Maybe the worse still waiting for me....uhuhhuh...Anyway, how is the life in future, All judged by GOD, He will lead me all the way..
Adieu 2008, Aloha 2009...
WISH MY FAMILY, MY FRIENDS
AND EVERYONE HAVE A PROPEROUS AND FRUITFUL NEW YEAR!!!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
1 comments:
Thanks for your comment. Great encouragement for me...By the way, may i know how did you find my blog?
Post a Comment