Home sweet home

Have been back to home for a week, have a sweet time with Daddy and Mummy..You know what, now i am the shortest in my family, even my youngest brother always laugh at me:" Ah jie, why are you so short a?" Sob sob...=(...Now have to face upward when talking with him, unless he sits down...He is 10 years old younger than i, but that's good also la, if he is shorter than i, i think Mom and Dad will cry desperately lo...LOL~~

Talking about my brothers, they are really giants now...overweighted and whao...big tummy..i was shocked while looking at the food they ate, eat non-stoply, just as if no more chance to eat anymore...cannot withstand with their habits..Anyway, fat fat one, so cute...haha...but have to remind them to control their diet, otherwise will have a lot of health problems in turn...

I went to jogging with my Dad everyday since back. At first, i can only jog for 30 minutes, but now i can jog for 45 minutes, my target is one hour, so, have to train my stamina for that...Dad always stop earlier than i, therefore, seldom i can jog for more than 45 minutes..hmm...have to push Dad to jog for longer time, eventhough he is just walking la....

Tell you what, since back, i used most of my time to sleep and watch tv...it is so nice to sunk in sleep, no one will disturb you, no need rush for school or bus, enwrapped in the sheet, enjoy my fond dream, that's why home is the best of the best, right?! =)

I will not go back for Chinese New Year this time, since i have practical in Penang. Anyway, where the heart is, where the home is...=)

3 comments:

Dave63 said...

Qin, this is so cool, your spending quality time with your family, this is very good for the soul, dont worry about being short, I am 162.56 centimeters in height, short for my part of the world, most people avg around 172 centimeters. How tall are you? I am glad you are having so much fun. Love you little one.

Qin said...

pity to say that i am only 153cm..haha...
phew...finally, pc is back and i can online now..tell u what, i am pretty tired of shopping in my hometown, not much clothes for me to buy...hmm...no deal, after return to penang, have to take my time to shop for the formal clothes and my shoes..
how are u there guy?

Dave63 said...

5 Feet Tall, that is great. I hope your shopping goes well, Let me know if you recieve my Christmas card ok? I sent it in the mail eairlier this week. I am doing good. I will try to post on my blog more often, Life is good and sometimes we forget this, I love you Qin my friend, please take care and hope to hear from you soon.

 
Copyright © Simply Qin