Today is the 2nd last day of 2008, then is the closing for the year. I have to go to my practical school since the PMR result post up today. For as much as the previous experience, Belle and i wait for the bus early, we never want to miss the bus again. Fortunately, the bus came at 7.20am...But, but, we reached the school one hour earlier. Uhuhh...wasted one hour again.
I will meet with the students for the first time, wonder how 'unique' the students are...As heard a lot about their 'uniqueness' from the school, wondering how was the students gonna be...Here came the students, one by one, orderly, to claim their result sheet. When i looked at their results, i felt quite distressed...Some are bad...I have a big ? in my mind! What did you do in the school for the 3 years? What can you do in the future? What is you parents' feeling while looking at your deary's result? i wondering...How am i going to teach them later? Indeed, they need much more than what i expected... I have a shock frankly speaking...
We wait for a long time, till lunch time no one inform us what time to go back. But, how good the teacher help us to ask the PK and finally, we can go back. I ordered a Thailand mango rice for my lunch....My goodness...It is damn hot....My tongue is 'burning'...Where is the water? really can't withstand it. This is the first time i quiver while eating...And i told myself, never order such food with the words 'spicy', 'chille'...yuck!!!v=(
Afterwards,we wait for the bus to go home...We jammed in the terrible snarl-up and waiting for the bus..oh...time flies again....haiz...No deal, this is the life without vehicles...
2 comments:
Life without Vehicles, I know this life, it is mine. Happy New Year my Friend.
Happy New Year!!
Post a Comment