Shoes frenzy!

How crazy i was...i bought 4 pairs of shoes this time...2 pairs for practical, 2 pairs for casual wearing..whao..i must be crazy now....But, all are my favourite...I like shoes!

One of the formal i bought, but but...not comfortable to wear, my foot terribly injured...haiz...not so well in wearing cover shoes..


Another pair of formal shoes, i prefer this one then the previous one...hmm....

Favourite shoes at the moment...i took a long time in deciding whether want to buy it or not, at last i bought it, since there is sales and hardly i can find the suitable size in this hot mega sale..haha...


This one is for casual wear...bought it as it is charming and colourful...

7 comments:

Dave63 said...

President Bush doesnt like shoes right now...lol Hi Qin, you should post a picture of your new shoes, show off your style sweetie. I hope you are well, Sounds like you are happy. Miss you, Take care and happy holidays to you.

Do|2i5 said...

wah, nvm think that u bought 4 pairs of shoes. This time really cool yea` Din invite me n show me ur shoes, i jes saw one pair tat day.

Qin said...

Hi the boy from NYC! i received your christmas card yesterday...Thanks for your regards and encourage...How nice to receive a regard from oversea! I will send you too soon, but, by mail la..haha..

I know why he doesn't like shoes right now, being ashamed by a flying shoes in front of the eyes of billions, i think no one will like it...
Guy, Merry Christmas to you!! Have a graceful and happy white christmas!

Qin said...

Guy, actually i am not accustomed with something like "Love you" or what...Maybe in Western, it is polite and usual, but in our culture, "love you" can only be said to our parents, our life partner and it is a serious thing...hope you don't mind it...=)

Dave63 said...

Hi Qin, I am glad you recieved the card, I am sorry about the I love you, it is common here, Just know that I consider you a very good friend, I look forward to recieving your card. Take care my friend.

p.s I see you posted pictures of your shoes very cool.

Qin said...

Thanks!!

Qin said...

Gal, i only did it once time, i never be so crazy before...haha...but, quite 'songgg' get to buy the shoes suited me...

 
Copyright © Simply Qin