Well...one week passed for my year end school holiday... and I am here since last week and here go my 7 weeks here in Singapore...This lionland is special just as my hubby is here...and undeniable, i love this country, for the safety, for the availability of all things, for the quality education and good future for kids...
Well, when you're in SG, you must learn how to que up....ha... I just learn how to que up for the toilet.... So, firstly, que for the toilet. Still remember, first time I qued up at the toilet, I went directly to the front of any of the toilet. I was curious why people standing outside the entrance... stupid I still asking them are you going? then she responded to me, please follow the que...then I just knew that, there is a long que out there! oh, I was so shame... So, just after that, I know that we must que up in a row first in order to wait for your turn. This kind of que up is good as first come first serve. If like what we qued before, we have to wait for the people inside the only toilet we are waiting for. But! I was wonder what are they doing in the toilet. I even heard people cut their nails inside toilet! Oh man, please la.... many people waiting outside.....
Secondly, que for the food. Small island here but crowded with people and grant cafe. There is not much places to go in holiday or weekend unless the shopping mall and the cafes or restaurants. Well, you have to que up for your turn be served in the restaurant. Maybe after half an hour if you're lucky or maybe one hour or two hours. I was frustrated that we need to que up for food. As there are so many restaurant doesn't mean that it is necessary that we need to que up for that only restaurant even though it is long que outside and no guarantee that the food is super delicious. So, we usually choose a seldom-people-going restaurant. lol...
Thirdly, que for SMRT. It is good that every people here they know how to que. This made the flow of the people go in and come out the mrt more efficiently.
Fortly, que to pay. There is a hub nearby my staying place. Well, I wonder why every second every time there is a long que at the cashier. Even though I went to a non peak hour, there is still a long que. Sometime people buy in large amount, then make the waiting period more longer, some pay using credit card or checking the receipt, oh gos....make the period longer and longer again. Indeed tiring where you need to carry heavy basket while waiting.
Now, I am expert in queing....lol...
2 comments:
Ever think of migrate over there? Since your husband can get a PR and pay over there is definitely a lot more than here.
If you're me, will you migrate here?
Post a Comment