DIY

I love DIY very much! Start to have this kind of hobby is since my preparation of my wedding. It is pretty cool when you're able to make all the things you like using your hand and brilliant mind. Other have to buy using much money, but you can produce the same thing using the less money. Isn't it the fun and joy are came in double?! This is the most huge attraction to me. 

Now, I am pretty like to investigate a clutch bag. For the moment, I had produced 3 clutches, but only one clutch I am dare to bring out. The other two one I just put there as antic...lol...well, will reproduce again. Now, I am exploring a messenger bag where it is like a school bag and all need hSand stitching one. Thanks to Youtube, you're my DIY teacher!

So far, I was successful created the stamp using thick foam. Couldn't buy rubber at my hometown, so I exploring Google and found out that people also using foam to create a rubber stamp and the effects are just the same! Pretty cool as foam is very cheap...If we buy ready made stamps, it costs around $ 3-$20, but one A3 sized thick foam only cost RM 3 but you can create unlimited size of foam or pattern follow your favour. It's really cool, isn't it?! However, there is a limit also. I can't create a too small pattern as hard to cut....sigh... but I think I can conquer it....

I also explored how to make hair barrette using beading or bicone bead, creating my own studded hair bow, my own hair bow, my own zipped flower head band...

It is indeed fun of DIY!

0 comments:

 
Copyright © Simply Qin