Awkward?

I think there is no such word 'awkward' or 'weird' in Singapore. Every time when went shopping, definitely you will see million of people and so fashioned they were. You won't feel awkward with their fashion, their wearing suite or their accessories, cos all are just special. Stud especially is the like among all of the teenagers. And, I was quite like it as well. In the end, I bought a lot of pattern of studs, the star, the cone, the the neon color cone and so on. It is easy matching with clothes and a dull clothes will become special and fashion.

Standing on the earth of the big city, you won't think that you're brilliant or hebat we said... here are a big number of elite people and you wont't be the most outstanding one because here have top of the top. So, you will feel that how tiny you're. No reason you should get proud of yourself cos all of the people around they might just the same or more expert then you. But, every one is special. Non of you can be replaced...So, love yourself more.....

0 comments:

 
Copyright © Simply Qin