Hi Simply Qin, long time no see.... such a long time ago since my last post... I am sad now.. Can you be my dustbin? yea, I know you will never say no.... Thanks...
I am pretty sad and disappointed now... How come the most unwanted is happen? I wish to get pregnant in this month, but, why not as expected? When I talk to hubby, he seems like not worry at all.... Im worrying I admit..... I am no longer young, 28 years old this year... If we delay again, when are we going to give birth? I never think of fair or not fair among man and woman, but now, it is unfair for gal as they need to worry, when to give birth? baby gal? baby boy? one baby? two babies? or many many more....there will be endless worries, but looks like guy never have these kinds of worries....true? wonder...
Cried from yesterday until today... eyes swelling like big air bag... told myself, don't cry anymore.... Don't depressed and God will lead the way... I know I shouldn't be melancholy as a christian should be happy always... this is a test for me as a christian for 10 years... Will I undergo it? Always tell people who are in trouble or moody, have faith in God, don't worry, this and that... Now it comes to myself... i really feel that, such a big and great faith to practice it... Keep on remind myself, God will make a way, even there seems to be no way... I do worry, worry about what? your worries is greater than your God? who created you! what are you worrying?
Keep on arguing with hubby... tired, indeed tired....
God, please come into my heart again.... I need You desperately.... Hopefully I can undergo this period of time with Jesus, my Savior................. Thanks...........
0 comments:
Post a Comment