Where to go?

I was walking around the park, mind is really messy...Where should I go? Horror to find a new job, horror to face the new environment, and more, it is hard to find a job there I know....

We are thinking to change our next destination... Indeed, I feel afraid....But, more, I want to change and leave here.... Not because of what, just because I want to change my current situation.. Bored with here and without him beside me. I really don't want us apart again...Wish to stay by his side, wish to cook dinner for him, wish to sleep with him and have a nite chat before sleep, wish to kiss him before sleep, wish to do everything with him... I don't want to stay apart again. We all don't know when is our life due date? Unbearable if he leaves me...I don't want!!

God, please help us and give us a clear direction. Where should we go? Stay or leave?

2 comments:

King Ung said...

怒我直言,2个人一起的未来,大家一起决定吧。不要自己太痛苦一个人承担。

Anonymous said...

God will make a way :)

 
Copyright © Simply Qin