When boy meets girl

When we meet each other 7 years ago, we are still boy and girl. So naive and admiring each other at that time. Yet, no courage for both of us to take a further move, as we know it's still not the timing yet....

I wrote a post before early in year 2007 which entitled "Someone in my mind". That's him! who is my husband now. LOL! I never think that I will meet with him again and we will get married. It is such a miracle to me. When I recalled back, it is indeed a grateful pathway with God's blessing. 

Well, drawing back to year 2002, we finished our SPM examination and came to the same market 'Tai Kiong' to work part time. I am one month earlier then my husband to work here. One day, he appeared. My eyes is just like being pulled by an invisible thread, where the thread is connected to him. He is so handsome! This is the first impression that comes to my mind when I looked at him. Well, the next mind which always sobered me up - good things always not mind. ha.....he passed by me and this is our first glance. Don't know does he notice me at that time? haha.....

Then, my husband started working here. He is very nice to me where he always stand by my side to help me packing. Even friends besides always notify me that he is interested to me. But, I am passive in this kind of work. So, once he pause there, then I will also just pause there. How time flied.... two months is running fast.  We have to end our part time job and pursue our studies. I don't even get his handphone yet neither him. Gosh.....we lost contact afterwards! I felt regret after a year as he is the first one who crushed my heart, make me fall in love. That time I just realized that, I am fall in love with him.

Then...... 7 years ran away, but none hello is saying to each other... We totally lost contact or even lost in mind. Yea...... after so many years, I really didn't remember him much.....haha.... But, God's planning is working at this time................... 

On year 2009, I started working in my hometown. A fresher in working field always the apple in everyone's eyes. Well....still not pak toh yet in the age of 26...lol..... As I am still single, a colleague introduced her brother to me. Ok.... we just meet each other for few times, but, really no feeling. We chatting via FB, chat a lots of matter or future, but there is no crushing in my heart. When that guy is asking, do you want to start now? I don't have any excitement. So, I asked him to give me sometime to think. At the same time, I kept this in my prayer to Jesus. Do not stop praying or doubt as you don't know when God will work on! 

I remembered clearly, just on the nite before I meet with that guy on next time, a preaching that knocked me where the pastor mentioned clearly!' TRUE LOVE WAITS!' It's just a simple message! But it changed my whole life. I just sober that I forgot what I had prayed to God and what God wants me to do. Why I want to be prior in this matter, but not God be the prior? At that moment, I know I shouldn't cheat myself and what should I do. 

The next day, when the guy asked me again, I replied him just be friends. How I thanks God that He lets me looks clearly how realistic that guy is. He assumed me for treated him as spare tires and dragging him for a long time. Well, I have no second word but only sorry to him. So, we just stop here. 

One month passed and I am still single before I meet with my husband. One day, my colleague named Dominic is asking me to view something on his FB's wall. Well, sometime lazy is good....just sometime...haha.... As I am lazy to scroll on 400+ friends to find him, so I just type in Dominic. There are so many Dominics appears! I scrolled down and I saw a familiar face. It's him! Dominic Yong! The one in my mind! Where is he now? Is he married? Got girl friend? Where can I find him:? Does he still remember me, the chubby girl? Oh....I was so excited! I meet with him again! So, I added him as friend and the next day, he replied me that he was in SG at the moment and still single!!! That's what I most wanted!! hahha....I still got chance to woo him! As we are apart, MSN messenger is our dating tool at that time. He is so caring...still the same like before....As he is an engineer, he always has OT. But, no matter how late he is home, he will nudge me and send me a good night. He touched my heart again. 

Well, in October 2010, we had our first meet after 7 years ago at a park. Ha...he is still handsome like before plus some mature feel.... We really have good feeling on each other.  On 30 April 2011, we started our relationship. On 15 Feb 2013, we took a vow in the name of Jesus Christ and tied in knot as husband and wife. We are blessed by God as we listen to His words. Do not doubt with GOD. He is almighty God!

Don't make any decision before a prayer to God as any decision may change your life...... 

1 comments:

King Ung said...

God bless us.

 
Copyright © Simply Qin