Countdown 30 days...

30 days to go to our wedding. I was pretty alarmed that time is really going fast! How time flies?! Only one month left before to our wedding! kinda excited!

There are many stuffs that I am not done yet..but luckily, some are done with helps from my buddies and my dear.... What I want for my wedding is only the DIY wedding, where I can do everything by myself and spending least money.. hahaha...but, now seems, over budget ady... Ohhhh......Nevermind la... Will never have the second chance to do DIY wedding anymore...=)

I just done 5 hand bouquets for my sisters where they will be the rainbow sisters! Red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo and purple! 7 sisters with 7 colors! Well, pretty easy to do it by only buying the flowers and styrofoam ball...

What gave me the most support to do DIY is, saving money and explore my creativity. What can be done by other people, I can make it also as long as, it is by hand.... So, what for spending so much money to get something that is not come from my mind? Yea...it is eat a lot of time, but, it makes fun.... So, keep going~

So, here come the post that remarked the opening of the coming soon 30 posts.... Hope that it won't be late for the only 30 posts to our wedding....=)...

 Done the thank you cards for the guests!

DIY hand bouquets for sisters.

Yea! Keep going! It's coming soon!
=)

0 comments:

 
Copyright © Simply Qin