Can it be simple?

Indeed, headache in preparing wedding...Wonder why need to be so many pantang, rules, this and that...Why cannot just let go all of those unnecessary things? Marriage will not be any better if ourselves don't exercise hard for an intimate relationship... Traditional is really driving me crazy.. Please throw away all of the tradition please........

Im feeling that Im alone in preparing wedding, as he is far apart and not beside me. Ya...frankly speaking, I felt lonely and nervous in preparing it. I am lonely and headless as sometime I have lots of idea in my minds and I wish to make it comes true...so I need someone to be firm and tell me, don't do day dreaming as my patience towards every freshment is very short one. So, always I will do something without any planning, and always too late to change...and even regret sometimes....thereafter, sometimes I hope that he is by my side to guide me and tell me, what should we do next together...well, he is lending his ears and I am lending my hands, we are cooperating....hope nothing is doing in last minute~

Not dare to imagine how will be my marriage life after this...Dear will not by my side and I have to start a new life in a new environment with my new identity as wife or should call Mrs. Yong in future.... Religion will be the most afraid one as it may blow up the wind and swing the whole house into messy...How to face with them as Im the only one who are different in religion with them....Wonder... let it go to my Father in heaven, He will guide me..

Well..one day of wedding day will be how many days of not-sufficient-sleep's preparation... Then how bout whole life of marriage??!! -.-lll

0 comments:

 
Copyright © Simply Qin