How time flies....finally we had our one year nett for our relationship.. Thanks God for bringing him into my life...I really cherish him...he will be my partner, listener and my soulmate in future....Thanks God, Im not alone here...as You always lead us in every circumstances ...
Within this year, there are really lots of madness and depression..... I did think of break up! I want to end the relationship because I feel so tension in this relationship...like I always force him to do some things that he doesn't like..I felt guilty... he treats me with patient and passion... Tears rolling down after talk with him after the incident....we frank to each other....the only way we always back to God and pray for our relationship...we need His mercy on us as we are not strong enough and always depressed with situation around... Woo Ching really treats me good.... Why he treat me so good! Thanks God.... You had trained him to be so good....
We had promised each other, no matter what happen, we never call off the relationship, but in other way, we back to God and pray to Him.. We always train ourselves to end a quarrel with a prayer...yea...it's remedy our tiring heart....
Dear, you say you will never let it end, now is I will say, I will never let you go....Let's us study and work hard together with God's mercy for our future!.. Yeah!! Our God always the winner!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment