Love is time....Time is love... Time is precious, Love is meaningful...No time, no love...
Since we know how is the time ticking, we celebrate Mother's Day with our beloved parents...But only on that day? or everyday we should say, Happy Mother's Day...
How time flies.. How long will be the time be together with our parents....No one else know the time... Cherish them while they are still beside you...Who knows one day, they are no longer there....
Cut the crap if you are still saying that I don't like my mom...Rebellious kids, look upon your mom who has born you, cares you, pampers you and educates you....How much she sacrificed for you... you have no right to say, you don't like her...
Mom, Dad, just knew that how you two feel pain with the aging.... Health no longer that strong as before.. I will try my best to stay at home, to accompany you more and more...Well, cut the service doesn't mean that I am running away...I just want to stay at home more..
Happy Parents' Day, to my beloved Mom and Dad..=)
0 comments:
Post a Comment