Miles away yet close in heart =)


He is miles away, not by my side, Im alone here when I am composing this post...Well, miles away yet, he is close in my heart.....

Woo Ching is the first guy I loved and he will be the last guy who will accompany me for the rest of my life. Salute with his temper, he always be good and pay patient with me when we are in small or huge quarrel. It is good to have quarrel as we knew what each other want via quarrel...No one is perfect right, but, always end a quarrel with God only and always remember back to Bible.... No Bible, no ending....=D...

Well, I am kinda excited to prepare my wedding, as I am going to get married with the guy I loved. Kinda addicted to paper craft or handmade, but I have no time to start it. My time been grabbed by all those exercise books, paper works, marking and bla bla bla.......... I hate school work... even though it been accompanied me most of the time....aiz.......

Woo Ching always advices me to love your job and be grateful for it....I always salute with his happy go lucky mood.....OK.....God knew I am weak in this point so that's why HE brings you into my life..We are puzzles right.....lol....

Time is flying and we have really a neat time to be together.......I cherish you, my dear...=)

Thanks God for not leaving me and bringing the sunny guy into my life at the right timing...=)

4 comments:

King Ung said...

congratulation and when is it?

Qin said...

Thanks...
it will be on 15 Feb 2013.

King Ung said...

b^。^d

Qin said...

ha...thanks! kinda excited in preparation..

 
Copyright © Simply Qin