A cup of hot tea

A cup of hot tea.... warmed my heart... he noticed and he remembered...he is my dear..

We celebrate my 27 years old birthday on 9 June 2012. Yea, I am officially 27 years old now...my last single birthday...haha....we went to have Kushin-bo Sushi buffet and..what a bad news, my period is visiting that time, the second day.... it is kinda suffering.... But, seeing all the attractive and yummy delicacies, all pain flew in the air~! 

Well well, I want to drink the oxides drinks, but is cold...I begged him just to let me to have a little tipping of it...Then, he walked to help me to get a drink....

A cup of hot tea....

It looks not attractive at all, but it melted me....totally... Just how grateful I was to have him as my partner.... he is not following what I want, but he knows what I need and what is good to me.... If he get me a cola, maybe I will feel disappointed....Thanks for pamper me and caring me....

I am getting mad so often lately as he is quite late to back home recently.. I was feeling sleepy and I couldn't bear with the tiredness... Wonder why, it is always a bad timing for our chatting time lately.... 

I don't want to say a single word even though he urged me to say... I refused...I thought he will get mad and shout at me...It is 11pm and he just back home and settled for 30 mins...Isn't it he is more tired then me?!
Yet, he still talk nicely and always, he has the way to let me telling him the problems willingly....Ya, telling him honestly, I was angry that he was late to back home and work had almost covered our time... Thanks God for giving me patience.... finally, he tells me too about his packed schedule for whole day.... On that sudden of time, I really wanna dig a hole and jump onto it...I felt I was so childish and always want others even him to put me on the first place....not other thing.... But, where did I place him?

Dear reminded me the three keys that Jesus gave us to treasure in life. Cheer always, Pray always and Thanks Giving always....he helps me to pick up the keys..  I was so salute with his mature and positive thinking...he is living in a place which is full with tension and selfishness, but he still can draw a smile on himself and other, even on me.... he is my great soul mate...Thanks God for bringing him into my life..YOU know what did I lack of, that's why you brought him forwards.....

From now on, learn to think on behalf him....he needs my support...

It's a month ago from my last post....kinda a long time ago...ha...it's good, as I had vomitted everything to my dear...he is my blog now..LOL...

Not the end of story yet....Phase two of life is going to start soon on next year...=)

0 comments:

 
Copyright © Simply Qin