It's been a long time ago since my last post. Sorry blogger, for abundant you for a long time...
Back to hug blogger, ya..... I almost forgotten it...Anyway, will update from time to time again...It is my private space ever and ever....
My dear started his master class since last August. He is kinda hardworking studying the notes and the homework. He needs more time to catch up as age did mean in this brain work. I felt pity when I saw his condition, as he is studying and working at the same time. It is not easy to do it...need a lots of time and stamina.... But he still comfort me for no worry about that as God is leading in front. HE will never forsake him, I know....
I called him Lao Piang after back from prewedding shoot....ha...he is quite like it....ya...Lao Piang is nice and treat me well...that's why some time I am afraid of losing him, not to other gals, but back to heaven. It is not easy working in a super stressful city, the merlion city, where people is talking with speed, walk with speed, eat with speed and everything by speed....Rush and rush.... we all don't know when we will be called back by our Heavenly Father....so, we appreciated the moment so much when we are together...
Distance ain't a problem to me now as it's still consider a problem by some people..Well, it depends on how serious you are execising your relationship...no shortcut right, but only practicing and servicing.... As long as you are doing it seriously, no matter how far you two are, chemical does work there! No doubt, we still need to keep our relationship in prayer as God is the power to hold our relationship. No HIM, no us.....=)
Lord, please give Lao Piang more wisdom in order to know Your order in his life...Bring him know YOU more....
In Jesus name, we prayed, Amen...
0 comments:
Post a Comment