Never get slam down by worries!

Uncle Yong is back to Singapore today and we had done with what we should done in these few days.. Thanks God for Your wonderful guidance...what I am worried is all done smoothly....
We finally bought our house! The contract is done! The loan is done! But, have to start to save money... a huge amount to pay each month...No worry, God's grace is ample for all of us....=)

Wonder why, I miss Uncle Yong so much after he was back to SG. I am fall in love with him more deeply day by day...he is nice to me and what I admired him most is his good temper...yea, he is a bit fast temper sometime, but this is called efficiency in other word we said.... And, always..he will move one step backward when we are quarrel.... 

Still remember the first day when we are in a relationship, I was so cool to him...he is still treat me good and always will discuss everything with me...I prefer such way even in some cases people around will see that look like he is monitoring everything, but all outcomes are came from our discussion and not from one side only... 

Distance relationship seems hard for me now, as I miss him so much...I miss the time when we went to fellowship together, we went to visit our just-foundationally-built's house, discuss how to design our new house, miss the time when my foots was inside the muddy field and he shouted," watch out! you a... just follow me at the back, follow my footsteps...". Hhaha.... my man, you are my head in future~

Well....

GOD , all of these graces came from YOU. We are nothing without YOUR mercy on us... We are in the relationship as YOU knows who is the most suitable person for us...Once again, we put our relationship, our marriage, our family in future in YOUR hand....YOU gave us a house and once again, we put our future house in YOUR hand. Housing loan, developers...all are not big worries. What we know is GOD is in control in everything and YOU has the most power on everything which can shake the mountain! Tell worries that we have the Almighty GOD and not telling GOD, I have a big worry...

Gal, you should grown mature, to be the great companion to your partner...control your emotion and be a lovely gal....grown up to be a lovely lady, to be a wife and to be a mom in future...

Thanks GOD again, for giving us so much grace...May LORD leads us in any moment, any place, any circumstances in future..

In JESUS's name, we prayed..

Amen... 

4 comments:

King Ung said...

哪里的屋子?可以问一下?

Qin said...

around farley there

King Ung said...

so detailed. actually i am expecting answer like singapore or sibu.

and wish you all the best in your life too.

Qin said...

haha...

 
Copyright © Simply Qin