Today's meeting

It is 4:30 in the afternoon and we are still trapped in the meeting... 2 hours gone but haven't go into the topic of the day! What is going on? Are we too free and have lots time to be your audience?!

I'm really salute to you, ah tao... Do you ever notice that non of us is listening.. It's too bored.. What's the point we know all that facts? seems pointless for us.. What we want is just simply a rest and a neat nap.. Don't grab our time please..

7 mins past, finally it is going to start.. But ah tao is gone! He is left! Oh man! How dare he did that?! Disappointed with him... We are low bat now.. Low bat and low bad...

iPhone always my best companion during the meeting when rubbish talk is flying in the air.. Well... I'm busy in the meeting! Hehe.. First, take out my iPhone, surfing or check mail, then I'll take a picture around me just for fun! Anything can color the white square paper. If it's too pretty, well... I'm not fussy to share in FB! Haha.. Sometime syok sendiri is a way of release tension.. Lol! I just figure out that the wifi in the meeting room is strong enough for me to blogging! Oh... It's time to update my blog!

See, how busy I was in the meeting! Who says meeting is boring! Lol!! =P

0 comments:

 
Copyright © Simply Qin