I just wonder why my school will make such a decision... Just realize that it is so unfair!
Why we need to use two work books for one subject? Poor students have to use the more simple one just because they will definitely not able to answer...
Oh man! it is so ridiculous... The work book is too simple and the question is not the standard examination question... OK... if you says it is to attract their attention in learning, so, we just teach them the most basic one for each chapter...Is it fair? it is fair enough to the poor students? We are teachers and we should teach every part of the chapter... it is not our rights to choose which part to score by the students.. If he or she is a smart student in that poor class, no matter how hard he or she works, the most he or she gets will be just what they learn, but they never know that there are still a little small part of the question which ignored by teacher...
I felt so angry today and I just wonder, how come the heads are so clumsy in making such decision...they never stand on behalf of the boys and gals who are poor, but just thinking on behalf of teachers, to make the job easier... But, who is going to responsible to the students? They just like been cheated by the teachers after they knew the actual pattern of the questions.... Aiz...I was so sigh~
It's just grumble here...
0 comments:
Post a Comment