Uncle Yong gave me a big surprise tonight!
Dui di dui di....!!!
Like usual, Tango rang up and the clock shown 10:10pm, where it is the time that we are going to have our oversea conversation. I was not feeling well tonite as I was still caught in flu and a bit blur~
In the mid of our conversation, Uncle Yong told me that he has asked his Dad to book the hotel or restaurant on next year for a big occasion! My eyes suddenly bling-ed! I BEG YOUR PARDON?! I never heard you mentioned before! I kept on asked him how could he made such a big decision without acknowledge me first....ha.....
Anyway, I am not angry but I felt touching and cared! he is not playing trick with me, he is serious with his words..... I don't know what to say at that moment, but only know laugh and laugh...cos I felt it is such a miracle that we can be into this progress.... This is all Glory To GOD, as HE is leading us all this way.... HE cares us so much! Thank you LORD!
Recall through 2011, I dragged him for 9 months but he never give up... I kept on asking the same problems about religious after we started the relationship for 2 months, but he never give up... I have been so childish for so many months, but he pampered me with patient.... Frank to say, I am afraid to lost him sometimes.... It is so unreal, since he is not besides me always... But he gave me the simple confidence and the faith... And the most important is, we have JESUS CHRIST between us. HE tied us tight and more tight. Without HIM, no idea where will us be apart, even face to face we are still strange with each other...
Full of grace for the year 2011...... Thank You LORD! And...............

Thanks for your companion throughout the year!
2 comments:
may the year 2012 bring happiness, luck and joy to you.
Thanks..
Post a Comment