It is really breaking the record! I had 4 meetings continuously for this week... It is such a nonsense!...
I really don't like meeting... Always the meeting comes out with zero conclusion, but time has been wasted...what we gain? We gained the pain, the tiredness and the sleepiness... I wonder why my school like meeting so much....
When the meeting is ongoing, most of us who are the teachers are not paying attention...After the meeting is finished, we don't even remember or don't even understand what is the purpose of the meeting...sometime, there is no conclusion for the important point to be discussed! This is what I most hated.... Please make it short and neat...don't drag us for a long time!
Well, I had two disgusting meetings lately.... their words are like shit and nonsense... If you called us for meeting, to discuss something, asking us to settle something in a meeting, then why you fight back all of our opinions? We are just comments and bringing out the problems...the problem is there.... we are not fooling you around ok.... Yet, why you are frustrating? I wonder... Are we demanding? Eating the food with high price but still not tasting good...are we demanding for more quantity and quality? Eating the same food in all weekdays throughout the year and yet, still the same foods for the new year, are we demanding for asking more choices in the new year? Birds' shit is seeing around, are we demanding for a cleaner place for dining? Wonder.... People are just like doing the show... I really feel disgusting....
How I hope there is some changes in our school...but without the unity, it is hard to be done.....
Lord is training me to be more patient.... to deal with people, to love the one that is not my liking.... ya...accept them just like how Jesus Christ accept me also.... =)
0 comments:
Post a Comment