I was so bek tahan with my school, always playing magic huh?! fooling us around and around.... and, they do not like to keep their promise! I hate it!
I have to teach 3 BC classes this year which I was so frustrated now. In the earliest, just two classes been promised, but end up with three classes now! DAMN! I am not expert in this subject la....you want me fooling the students, just like how you fooling us around?! Why it is third year but I still need to worry with my subjects to teach? and now, BC, guess I have no way to run out again..... I been trapped and cheated! It is so bek song!
So, I went to fight for two classes only this afternoon, yet cool water poured on me....Hard to change o, try your best la, your SPM results is so good, you can do it, no worry! Shit la.... don't bullshit me ok! Is me teaching, not you!
I want to fight again! Pray to God first before fight with you people! I believe justice is always there!
0 comments:
Post a Comment