Choir

Singing is not a piece of cake....

I'm the judge for the singing competition in my school yesterday afternoon...Well, my conclusion after the competition is, singing is tough! All singers, solute with you! Most of the students were out of beat, slow or too fast....but, I admire with their brave! Even they knew their voice is not to the level, but they still adhere to the last minute....None of them was escape in the halfway.... Thumb up!

I'm the teacher of choir club this year, maybe the rest of the years, I will be too.....sweat....Well, I don't know how to teach, just follow what am I learning while joining choir during uni time...Now, how I appreciate what I learn before, even it is quite limited....at least, I still can lead them to sing using 丹田 and not throat....lol...

yea, I'm going to join choir in church in coming May。。。this is my promise to Jesus, to myself and to my students....They are under my area, so, I have the responsibility to teach them, non the less....but at least......

I will try my best.....May God leads me....Choir is hard, cos all students are still freshmen in school...their voice is just like a kid....haha.....but, everything is wonderful with God's guidance...He is with me...no matter where I am....Do as to glorify His name....

Thanks Jesus...I felt so protected。。。=)

0 comments:

 
Copyright © Simply Qin