Don't cry...

It's Hari Permuafakatan for our school today...It's April and I'm here, to be the genuine teacher for the 2nd year...It is quite upset for everything happen today....

A mother of a kid met with the form teacher with some subject teachers....She is so frustrated after listen to the comments from the teachers....And scolding her that, you are a lousy teacher as you don't know how to teach my kid and my kid don't even understand what are you teaching there and that's why she is not performed well.....

Sigh...Dear mother, please don't blame us.....We are not the major factor in this case....Have a look on your child.....Is she serious in her study? Are you escaping your responsibility in this case? Shall we have a look on the root of this problem first before you are frustrating......The teacher cried on the spot....

Yea...it is indeed a hurting blame on us...We taught them with our greatest effort, just for them, purposely for them, only for them....But, why you seems like deny our efforts? It is hurting words to us....Even though I'm not the teacher, yet, standing on her post and think on her position, I wonder could I still be smart?~...doubt....

I know every parents is anxious with their child's education, but please, stand at the first position first, think for other, not only your child...we are human too, ain't the Almighty God....

It is hard to say thank you....but it is easy to pierce the heart....

Don't cry teacher, you have done your very best....=)

0 comments:

 
Copyright © Simply Qin