Pondering

It is kinda high the blogging mood tonight.....=)

Life is damn hectic lately...and I'm damn dislike it! Rushing here and there, doing nothing but clumsy...Alright, stop grumble...as grumble is nonsense....Sometime I will express out my bad mood on FB...well, it is kind less nowadays...as it is extravagant ...I prefer to blog here, as here is my private space and a space to myself and Lord only....well, it is your pleasure to leave any comment here....

I heard some rumor about someone today...It is kinda terrible and changed my comments about him...he is a person with the high position in school, but he is not eligible with this position and his reputation...k....maybe I shouldn't judge him via such a way, but it is really storming I!...
Lord, You created not a kind of people, but You created lots of people with different kinds of characters...You are indeed amazing....Every of Your creation is the best and the best, but, people choose to destroy themselves, just for desire, just for themselves...Me either also the same as well.. Keep on remind myself to look at what is in my hand now, the one that I'm holding now!

How time flies.....May is coming....I think this period of time is the most suffer time that I never had since started working...even teaching is not that nasty...

And, a limit of two months of time are going to end soon, 10 days left before the due date.....I'm going to make an important decision on that day, a day I wish to be guided by Lord, for Him to bring me in His pathway, all the way along in making the decision....Lord, please open my eyes and open my heart for what You want me know and follow, I'm tee-totally willing to follow You, as You are my Father... Horror and wondering might driving me crazy sometime, but Lord, You always comes to me at the right time...as You know all about me...Thanks Lord...

Thanks God to bring him to my life...he will say the last word to me every night no matter how tired he was after back from work....but, I always slept first before say the last word to him....yea, shy shy me.....you are grabbing my heart, little by little...dude...No matter how it is, I will make a decision on that day, and I hope I won't dragging you anymore or make you perturbed every time...

May God guides us....Thanks Lord... In the name of Jesus, we prayed, Amen....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stronger and stronger you are each day. I love the way He works through you and in you. It reminds me how faithful He always is. He finishes every works that He begins. May His joy continues to be your strength. :)

Qin said...

ya...He is a faithful God and the strength to me..even to you too.....
Thanks for your comment, it's great...=)

 
Copyright © Simply Qin