Uncertain....

Many uncertainties are floating up...
Many question marks are floating up....
Many answers wanted to be known....
Lord, please guide us....

I'm 26 years old this year...
And I'm still marching at the first phase of my life, which is the single life...
Well....it is such a long time and enough for myself...
Self-centered for 26 years...
Can I march towards the second phase, which is the part that I never touch before?
Many uncertainties still circling here....
Will feel afraid also...
I need Lord's guide among us...
Not by our willing, but by God's will....

Thanks God...I feel peace with You beside...Amen...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure that if you lay your trust on Him, He will lead your way. You made your prayers. I'm sure it reaches heaven. God hears prayers, and He hears the cries of His children. Yours are definitely not exempted.

ah chew said...

姐妹,看到了你的心事。。哈哈。。不好意思,我有点八婆。。。
想说的是,其实有些事值得等待,等待上帝的时间没错,可是最重要的还是自己要用信心勇敢跨出第一步。。。
这就好象以色列百姓在旷野等待了40年,上帝说时间到了,可以进迦南地了。。可是派出去的12个探子中只有两个用信心的眼光看到前景是神所应许的流奶与蜜之地,其他的就只是带着负面的想法怀疑神的应许。。。结果,到最后就只有那两个探子得以进入应许之地。。之后需要过约旦河(那时的水流很急)进迦南,抬约柜的人不是等水停住才伸脚,而是凭着对神的信心先跨出去第一步,水才停住了。。。
所以,你当刚强壮胆,不要怕,也不要惊慌,因为你的神必与你同行,神必定在你的感情生活中带领你。。。。加油咯,姐妹~~

Qin said...

用信心勇敢跨出第一步。。。洲,这句话给我很大的鼓励!我的确没有信心。。。担心这,担心那的。。讲白了,就是想太多。。。

担心是不是跑在上帝的面前?
担心自己有给上帝时间吗?
担心是不是上帝的祝福?
担心如果上帝真的回应了我的祷告,将一切不适合都拿走,到时,自己真的能接受吗?
哈。。。好孬哦我。。。。

姐妹,上帝,家人和你们的祝福,是我的原动力。。。抱歉,都没跟你提起。。。这个部落格是我发泄和冷静的角落。。。有时,发泄了,祷告了,情绪也平复了。。。

姐妹,谢谢你的鼓励。。。我要紧记!要对上帝有信心!

 
Copyright © Simply Qin