I would like to say, it's my travel folie this year!
I will be going to Hong Kong in coming June... ha...it will be a great expenses there....shopping again....
Then, I will be going to Kota Kinabalu in coming September to conquer the mountain...payment is done...
Then, I will be going to Bangkok in coming November...to watch aqua show...hahaha
Then, planning to join mission trip to Cambodia in December....
Oh no! I'm going to bankrupt! This year is kinda poor and no money!
Well.......this is just a worry for a second....Our God is so great...He knows what do we need and always give us the best and the best to us at the right timing....
Yea...travel soap up lots of money.....so, I have to train myself to limit my expenses start from this month...ha....just started after a year, kinda late...but still better then none, right! After exchange some ideas with a friend, I decided to open another account which is only and the only for saving money, only input and no output! And, limit my shopping spree...only once a month and only buy necessary things.......so surprising, I could control myself not to buy too much while doing shopping in last Friday.... a big clap to myself!
And, I would like to say THANK YOU LORD! I'm so blessed! He knows that I was running out of money, so, He brings an angel towards me, and bring me a part time job at MPI....It is really a great attempt and I can earn some pocket money at the same time....well, it is quite tired, as I have to go directly from school....Anyway, it is a good try and give me another new experience where teaching all the adolescences is pretty different with teaching the kids....haha.....I just like a warrior in the war... armed myself with all the 'weapons' and shot at the right time...haha....
Well, occupied my time with all the tasks, then I have no time to go shopping! phewit!
Yea...never try never know....don't limit yourself with the limit time.....Everything is possible as we have Almighty God as our refuge, as our Father.....He always gave us the best, but we gave us our remaining.....sigh...have to practice ourselves to put Him at the first place...
God, thanks again and all the glories to be yours! Thanks be so lovely to me...and thanks for bringing him forwards......Never step out, never know....I prayed, and sure God You will do the rest....Let's everything be ongoing as Your planning....
I will be going to Hong Kong in coming June... ha...it will be a great expenses there....shopping again....
Then, I will be going to Kota Kinabalu in coming September to conquer the mountain...payment is done...
Then, I will be going to Bangkok in coming November...to watch aqua show...hahaha
Then, planning to join mission trip to Cambodia in December....
Oh no! I'm going to bankrupt! This year is kinda poor and no money!
Well.......this is just a worry for a second....Our God is so great...He knows what do we need and always give us the best and the best to us at the right timing....
Yea...travel soap up lots of money.....so, I have to train myself to limit my expenses start from this month...ha....just started after a year, kinda late...but still better then none, right! After exchange some ideas with a friend, I decided to open another account which is only and the only for saving money, only input and no output! And, limit my shopping spree...only once a month and only buy necessary things.......so surprising, I could control myself not to buy too much while doing shopping in last Friday.... a big clap to myself!
And, I would like to say THANK YOU LORD! I'm so blessed! He knows that I was running out of money, so, He brings an angel towards me, and bring me a part time job at MPI....It is really a great attempt and I can earn some pocket money at the same time....well, it is quite tired, as I have to go directly from school....Anyway, it is a good try and give me another new experience where teaching all the adolescences is pretty different with teaching the kids....haha.....I just like a warrior in the war... armed myself with all the 'weapons' and shot at the right time...haha....
Well, occupied my time with all the tasks, then I have no time to go shopping! phewit!
Yea...never try never know....don't limit yourself with the limit time.....Everything is possible as we have Almighty God as our refuge, as our Father.....He always gave us the best, but we gave us our remaining.....sigh...have to practice ourselves to put Him at the first place...
God, thanks again and all the glories to be yours! Thanks be so lovely to me...and thanks for bringing him forwards......Never step out, never know....I prayed, and sure God You will do the rest....Let's everything be ongoing as Your planning....
0 comments:
Post a Comment