Can I have an iceberg day?

Finally the volcano is erupted!

I scolded a gal terribly this morning, where she been chased out to have her exam outside the classroom...I'm frustrating because of her.....

Well, please don't make your own rule as here is not the place to make your own rules! And, please I'm not invisible yet huge enough to be seen....If you are intended to ignore me, well...let's 'play'!
Body keep on quivering while scolding her...can't control my temper to burst....ah.....at last, I forced her to take the exam outside the classroom...

I just want to tell the whole class, never ever do anything following your own favor....here is the place to study and learn, not to play! Well, they are the class which always complained by other teacher..As a form teacher for them, how could I just put them aside? sigh.......

Lord, You tell us to love people around, but how could a teacher loves their students? I need wisdom from God to be a wiser gal and high EQ.

Undeniably, teacher plays an important role in students' life...I could see the lousiest class finally can write a half page of essay, as they afraid to be scolded by their BM teacher...ha...whatever, at least they have the motivation to study, to memorize something and putting effort to write something....and not leave it blank! this is the point...Students more or less will be affected by their teachers...but, if no matter how is the teacher crazy teaching in the class, the students just like watching a show, how could the students learn?

We are not giving them up, is themselves giving up first.....

Sigh....i just feel like I'm a lunatic everyday nowadays....xiao!

0 comments:

 
Copyright © Simply Qin