It is such a sudden..
A 8.9 magnitude earthquake destructed the heart of people in Japan...It is too scary and trembling....All the houses, factories, shops, roads, trains, airplanes...and many more which are not listed in the press, destroyed just in a few minutes...
How weak the human is, a speck of dust....we can't against the natural disaster, even we have the highest wisdom..........to 'beautify' this world, to alter the world, yet, we are leading ourselves to the final ending...
The world is angry now, earthquake and tsunami came in one goal, are you realized that we are not able to safe ourselves but only God can do so? only God is able to save us from everything....as long as u confess to Him your sin and accept Him as the the only God in your life, death is no a big deal and it is not a nightmare anymore....
Come, the time is limited....don't waste your time....come and accept the Father in heaven, Jesus Christ...
Yea....this incident also alarmed me, life is too short and unpredictable.... My life is fruitful enough with Jesus Christ within me.....but, my family is not yet.....I would like to share Jesus with them, but doubt, they always rebelled me with annoyed.... I felt freeze.. sure....yea... keep them in prayer is the only way to have Jesus in all in this.....
Should I really think properly for my life once more? Life is short...Should I give him a chance, Lord? I'm wishing for a signal from You...yea....As You replied my prayer,
I would like to step out....with all faith and courage from God....Father, if we are not the right person for each other, please pull us far far away, but with friendship still embedded within ... So, what for I am still screwing myself inside there...I prayed, for the relationship, and God will do the rest.....If ain't His plan, sure we can't against Him....Prayer is almighty and His plan is ultimate..
Guy, only thanks for you....you gave me time for adaption, for familiarity, for friendship first...gave me patience, gave me frank, gave me time...It's much more then I gave you....I hope I could give you the fair return as well, as relationship is absolutely not about take....
Well...it's not the time yet...two months of time are still running..I gave time for God to lead us.....I will never run ahead Him...
A 8.9 magnitude earthquake destructed the heart of people in Japan...It is too scary and trembling....All the houses, factories, shops, roads, trains, airplanes...and many more which are not listed in the press, destroyed just in a few minutes...
How weak the human is, a speck of dust....we can't against the natural disaster, even we have the highest wisdom..........to 'beautify' this world, to alter the world, yet, we are leading ourselves to the final ending...
The world is angry now, earthquake and tsunami came in one goal, are you realized that we are not able to safe ourselves but only God can do so? only God is able to save us from everything....as long as u confess to Him your sin and accept Him as the the only God in your life, death is no a big deal and it is not a nightmare anymore....
Come, the time is limited....don't waste your time....come and accept the Father in heaven, Jesus Christ...
Yea....this incident also alarmed me, life is too short and unpredictable.... My life is fruitful enough with Jesus Christ within me.....but, my family is not yet.....I would like to share Jesus with them, but doubt, they always rebelled me with annoyed.... I felt freeze.. sure....yea... keep them in prayer is the only way to have Jesus in all in this.....
Should I really think properly for my life once more? Life is short...Should I give him a chance, Lord? I'm wishing for a signal from You...yea....As You replied my prayer,
'Do not fear, for I am with you;
Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you, surely I will help you.
Surely I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.'
Isaiah 41:10
Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you, surely I will help you.
Surely I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.'
Isaiah 41:10
I would like to step out....with all faith and courage from God....Father, if we are not the right person for each other, please pull us far far away, but with friendship still embedded within ... So, what for I am still screwing myself inside there...I prayed, for the relationship, and God will do the rest.....If ain't His plan, sure we can't against Him....Prayer is almighty and His plan is ultimate..
Guy, only thanks for you....you gave me time for adaption, for familiarity, for friendship first...gave me patience, gave me frank, gave me time...It's much more then I gave you....I hope I could give you the fair return as well, as relationship is absolutely not about take....
Well...it's not the time yet...two months of time are still running..I gave time for God to lead us.....I will never run ahead Him...
May God leads us.......Amen...
0 comments:
Post a Comment