Unwittingly, hurted someone...

Unwittingly, I hurted someone...

He is nice, good, patient and considerate...

But, i have no feeling towards him, just treat him as my friend. He said he succumbed after i responded to him. I am sorry...still not the timing yet...

Anyway, we were still a great friend now, he is my newly met friend and we have a long chat last nite....glad to see that he is fine....We talk more compared to before, sharing life, sharing working experience, sharing future plans....he is indeed mature thinking..but why, i don't consider him?

Since i ended secondary, I seldom or can be said non...feel attached to someone...That's why i am still single now...Am i over-enjoyed single life? I love to be alone? definitely no....I want to have my own household, my own baby...just i haven't meet with the one and the last....

My bosom friend always remind me, list out the criteria and pray for my future partner. Ok, now i state it here and pray...

Lord, here come my prayer for my life partner, who is the one i wishing for....
1) For sure, christian! have strong spiritual life than I..as I was damn poor...
2) Humor...I can't withstand mute...
3) Have a professional carrier ( no doing sales pls)
4) > 170 cm...easiest right..
5) No bad habits
6) not need handsome, but good looking...
7) guitar admirer....i wish to learn it..
Lord, done or not done, it's all rely on you...
Amen....

My friend did experience it, she prayed and just within a month, she met with him..now they are pondering to get married....i just think that it is just a coincidence....

Lord timing is not my timing.....i am still anticipating for it...

0 comments:

 
Copyright © Simply Qin