"For even the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve" Mark 10:45
Again, i felt that i was so close with Father. This kinds of feeling was lost for quite a while since back here..This verse popped out that day, just like He wants to remind me of something....I shut up and decided to go at last....
For the first day, I can't have a hand in with other volunteers...I was feeling strange as no one who familiar is around...Indeed, Lord will guide us all around. I met with this gal. She is my ex-student. I can frank to tell you that, she is what a nonsense and headache before. I didn't teach her, i just went to her class for sit-in. But, can you imagine there is a student who can give you such a deep impression even you din teach her? I remember most because she is so 'diao'. She ignored you as invisible and never do her works. She just knows talking, talking and talking....What a great headache! Believe me!
BUT! This time, when I saw her, she is no longer the old one, she has been changed, changed a lot....She started to go to church, doing services, and the most important is she breaks off with her bad friends. She knows what should and shouldn't do...She cried while she shares her affairs... I was so glad that i was there to see this miracle....She confessed everything, repented and mended her ways...What is the power besides THE POWER OF LOVE?
Doing as volunteer really gave a great refreshment to me...It's been a while that i din be that enjoy and free my mind...School stuffs and affairs made me suffocated, made me like a robot to pass the life...indeed BORED...The delight as a server will never be replaced by anything...Even we were tired, but we knew what we were doing and for whom...Even until the last minute, some of the kids are still the old one, but, someday, there will be also someone like this gal, changed and renewed....God's timing ain't our timing.....Rejoice in Lord! =)
For the first day, I can't have a hand in with other volunteers...I was feeling strange as no one who familiar is around...Indeed, Lord will guide us all around. I met with this gal. She is my ex-student. I can frank to tell you that, she is what a nonsense and headache before. I didn't teach her, i just went to her class for sit-in. But, can you imagine there is a student who can give you such a deep impression even you din teach her? I remember most because she is so 'diao'. She ignored you as invisible and never do her works. She just knows talking, talking and talking....What a great headache! Believe me!
BUT! This time, when I saw her, she is no longer the old one, she has been changed, changed a lot....She started to go to church, doing services, and the most important is she breaks off with her bad friends. She knows what should and shouldn't do...She cried while she shares her affairs... I was so glad that i was there to see this miracle....She confessed everything, repented and mended her ways...What is the power besides THE POWER OF LOVE?
Doing as volunteer really gave a great refreshment to me...It's been a while that i din be that enjoy and free my mind...School stuffs and affairs made me suffocated, made me like a robot to pass the life...indeed BORED...The delight as a server will never be replaced by anything...Even we were tired, but we knew what we were doing and for whom...Even until the last minute, some of the kids are still the old one, but, someday, there will be also someone like this gal, changed and renewed....God's timing ain't our timing.....Rejoice in Lord! =)
The gal and i...In Life team March 2010, YMCA
Photos with other volunteers

Y.M.C.A
The big Y
The Family photos!! Nice first attempt..
Photos with other volunteers

Y.M.C.A
The big Y
The Family photos!! Nice first attempt..

2 comments:
Walla~, you are so blessed!!
we all were blessed, if not, how can you wrote a note here? how can i read your note?
Post a Comment