Afresh

I am what in a low passion lately....I easily get influenced by other, envy or admirer things belongs to other, but i never see what is in my hand...

I shouldn't be like this anymore...what for i kept on thinking something nonsense and useless? life still going on...time won't pause for anyone....only you chasing the time, not time waiting for you...

Think twice...even the present mode ain't the loving one, at least you are much more blessed than others...what so pity? you are just inviting ridicule rebuff...

Have you forgotten your family?

Have you forgotten your friends?

Have you forgotten the blessing is bounding you?

You are not blind, just you intended to be blind...purposely to be blind and deaf...

Holidays is drawing a close soon...Afresh and restart again...

2 comments:

~elaine~ said...

Be strong, Qin... I believe you know what u should and shouldn't do.. I will always support u, my friend =)

Qin said...

haha...here u are...i have been searching for ur blog, since i lost ur blog address...

I just suddenly come to realize sth...blogging is a good way for me to keep on examine myself...from the bottom to the outward...even some of the posts are quite down, but, i just talk frankly in my blog...otherwise, i will desperate....grumbling in here...place belongs to me...phew...i am ok now...

gal, happy working to u as well..back to sch tmr, one hour left to adieu the holidays....

 
Copyright © Simply Qin