I have something to say...

Now is the mid of my practical period...how time flies...left 2 months for my practical...Wondering, some kinds of weird feeling tonight. Life packed with school stuff, back even have no private time...

Responsibility as teacher is really really a concernment...It is not about you done your job, you finish your work to teach, but it is about the consequences of your teaching....How much the students imbibe, its your responsibility. Students' futurity is in your hand... I felt guilty when students said that they dont understand about my teaching, they can't follow. I always make something easy complicated. Found out that i really not a good teacher...Maybe i am not suitable to be teacher...despair with my performance....But i try my very best already...

Now, i am still a fresher as teacher, i was so passionate in teaching, full with zest. But years go, will i still be so? I admit, this is not my dream. But, i am serious with it, i am not playing with it, i know it is my responsibility.

1 comments:

Dave63 said...

If you do your best at whatever you do, you never need to regret it. I am sure that teaching is fun, You just dont see the fun all the time. Peace my friend.

 
Copyright © Simply Qin