Finally our dear lecturer came today...For my first impression, she is quite humour...and, don't know whether she is strict or not....She has high expectation to me, as i only taught one class and the only science class...She said i should not have problems in handling class or dealing with students...Oh man...i felt tension now, i don't know whether i really can handle the class or not. The students did give me some response, but some positive some negative...i am quite weak in forcing students to do their homework and hand in their works... I will be scolded by the school tomorrow since they checked students' works today....
suddenly felt that still a long way to go for practical....Don't know how will be my path of practical, but i know, God will prepare everything to me...Just I need to have the only FAITH on HIM...neither good deed nor bad deed , all have the concealed grace...
suddenly felt that still a long way to go for practical....Don't know how will be my path of practical, but i know, God will prepare everything to me...Just I need to have the only FAITH on HIM...neither good deed nor bad deed , all have the concealed grace...
1 comments:
HI qin, Instruct, that is all you can do for the students. They have a responsibility to themselves to do homework, I know you will be a great teacher as I know that you are a greta person, Take care my friend. :)
Post a Comment