Today, while preparing the material for cell group, i felt enthusiasted and enjoy... where the heart is, where the motive is. As long as you put the fullest heart in it, you will never feel tired, but the joy...Thanks God, You made me to have a change of heart in facing cell group.
Being cell group leader until today, i did feel despair..Yet, Lord always has His remedy and it is never be late....I felt like cell group is one part of my life now....Feeling the transform of everyone, from dont want to share to willing to share, from afraid to brave...Well done everyone...Glory to the Lord....That's what the cell group that i wish for, open your heart, tell us what do you think and your feeling, let's us pray for you together. We are in one family...
Yet, she is the one now i most take thought for. Since started cell group, she just attend once and never come for the other time...absolutely different with previous sem...I admit it was my fault as i am not concern about her...i should ready myself to approach her, don't let her felt like she is an outsider...God, commit to You, pls never let her go...
1 comments:
You put your faith in God, do your part and all will turn out well. I wont be away so much, I too missed you.
Post a Comment