New Year is coming!

One hour left and we gonna say good bye to year 2013 and welcome the new year 2014! Do not scream how time flies! And yes! The time is flying! Are you still blurring or stunning there? Don't stop! Let say Aloha 2014! I know you're still a blessing year! And you will be good to all of us as Jesus is still heading in front!

Let's look back to 2013 for the last time. What my most great moment in 2013 and indeed, it's an unforgettable as I was married this year to my beloved husband! This is the great great moment to two of us! We are attached on 15 Feb 2013 and no longer single! This was the moment that will remain forever in my mind. My husband indeed the best and the greatest guy to me. High in EQ and IQ, he is my best teacher and best friend. 

For my job, there is nothing I want to memorize, just hope that in new year, I no longer need to stay a long time in school and I want to have more time at home or do the DIY. yea.... time is short, who know.... in another way round, we gonna say good bye to year 2014 again...... 

And... What I most wished for new year is I want to have a baby and be a mommy! This is my wish in coming year. I wish to have a lots of children, yet, seems like  hmm..... time is not allowed? Well, see how does it works next year! I know God is still leading!  No worries..... 

Time is love. Love is time. There is no wrong to love one another, but just to the right person. Wish all the lovers all the world have a sweet moment together and cherish the moment with the beloved one. 

I love you, my dear hubby, MR YONG! Wish two of us stay sweet and intimate forever and ever!

Happy New Year!!

0 comments:

 
Copyright © Simply Qin