I'm nobody without HIM

Seriously, I was quite need to examine my belief now.. Am I really rely and believe on my Savior King? I will worry about something even I prayed for it already.. What for I worried about tomorrow, for tomorrow is in HIS hand..

I was quite down when thinking of our future house where it's quite a big amount we need to pay.. Ya.. Bit regret to buy such an expensive house.. When can we finish paying those loan? How long the time will be taken? If both of us lost our jobs, what will happen then? Will us still happy like now?

Just back from SG last Sunday and had a chat with Ping ping... She doesn't has mind of marriage anymore! So shocking! She was so enthusiasted to get married last year when we meet in Christmas. Her reason is she still want to enjoy single life. Once get married, she wants both are side by side but not apart. Look in me...Uncle Yong and I are going to get married next year, but we will still stay apart after that... Most of buddies saying that, after marriage must stay together, if not, just delay and delay.. I'm fine with that.. For me, staying apart is not a big problems for us, at least now we agreed to nearly finish paying the housing loan first.

Yea.. Only God know something deep in my heart.. Who say I'm not worrying... Everything looks fine now but who knows what will happen in future? Will he get trapped at outside? Gosh! My mind is full with him anytime... I'm the one trapped by him... Ha... My first love...

God, I pray to you again.. I'm nobody without YOU.. You bring us together and I'm so grateful with Your gift to me... I put him on Your hand for You are our Father.. Do not worry for tomorrow for everything will be fine as we prayed! Thank you Lord..
In Jesus name, I pray..Amen..

0 comments:

 
Copyright © Simply Qin