Life of recent

My blog is outdate now.... It's such a long time I was away here...Yea, less writing the blog...Ha,...as I have the real ears besides me...where he can be my listener and my mentor....

yea.. life is still busy, and looks more clumsy this time....hmm....what's going wrong?! Anyway, still thanks giving as God brought all stuffs to me...and He knows how far is my ability....

Well, I would like to comment a bit about 4S2 in 2010 with 4S2 in 2012. It is really really a great different. Well.... I like 4S2 in 2010..They are active and brilliant! Even thought they are talkative, yet they are smart! But, 4S2 in 2012 are so so disappointing.... They are passive and impolite and worse! not serious in study! I was frustrated finally yesterday where a boy sparked it! I was screaming madly and feeling that my blood is boiling and it's going to burn out anytime! I was so angry at that time... The most unwanted is when asking about whether they are able to follow or not, they are just keep silent and silent.... Excuse me...please give me a response! Headache!!!!

Just hope that their result wont be too worse in the end of the year......

1 comments:

ah chew said...

这就是传说中的“一代不如一代”。。。

哈哈。。我也是这么深深地体会着。。。

 
Copyright © Simply Qin