What a bad day again today...

I just back from Cambodia Mission Trip last nite but I made a big trouble today.. It is what a bad day for me again...

I plan to tidy up all the grasses behind the house, so, today I started to cangkul it. When I was going to finish the last part of the day, accidentally cangkul the pipe beneath the soil. I really don't know there is a pipe there... Rushed into the house to tell my Dad and I can expect his reflection. Just right with my expectation, he is very very very angry! He looked at the pipe and screaming at me...asked me to get away.... saying that I'm rubbish... nonsense... useless... go to hell... Alright I know it's my fault.. Patient with his hotness.. I never fight back, but he beat me, with broom, with towel, with his hand.. I'm 26 years old now and how old I was beaten by dad again... Ha... Funny.. Really funny............... I patient with him.. But he kept on saying the harsh words... I said something where he saying not to do, I do more, but I never shout at him.. As I know this is not liked by God.. as Uncle Yong reminded me...

I felt sad why my Dad is like so... He made me so sad and disappointed... I really don't want talk with him anymore after this incident... How am I going to remedy this? I cried as really don't know what else I can do... Mom is not at home and i can't expect how Mom will react...

What happen to me lately? I was summoned twice in last week and I think this is the most unlucky matter.. Who knows.. Much more at the back... Is God training my patience? Ya... This is the only answer... I should thanks God for giving me such incident as I can be trained to become more patience... Well, he is my Dad and we are still staying under one roof. Ha... No talking at all?! Ha... Impossible.......

Do not have hatred as God doesn't like it...

0 comments:

 
Copyright © Simply Qin