This is the first time I waiting at Kuching Airport for at least 6 hours.. Yea, I'm departing to Singapore, to meet Uncle Yong.. It's gonna be the very first time for us... May God bless us to have Holiness between us.. No worry for that as God is between us.. =)
I copied the Bible, started with the book 哈巴古书,followed by 那鸿,then 哥林多后书 and end with 弥加. Take my time to blog a while after finish copy the first book. Thanks God too as I found a plug to charge my phone, otherwise I gonna be so dry in the airport.. It's kinda cold here~ freeze........
Well, I eyes rolling around when it is cried for tiredness.. I found something so weird scenario. Children nowadays no longer hampered by their parents but by iPad! PS2! Yet, it grabbed the communication among the family.. I saw a parents swapping the iPhone screen but letting their children playing on their own. It's kinda unhealthy... Another family I saw the mom the only time she talk with her boy who is playing the PS is when they are going to leave the airport, but in the whole brunch, the mom didn't talk with the boy at all... Didn't they feel weird?!
Oh... Am I also going to have this kind of living style with my new family? No way! It reminded me to stay away from electronic instruments and never give the children any IT at their young age. Give them Jesus, give them Bible, give them love. What they need is utterly simple... Much more simple then you and I.... It's all about LOVE...
Love is easy to say, easy to spell yet it's hard to work out... Seems hard but the only way.. God love us, giving His only son Jesus Christ to us, just because He loves us, the sinful people.. Christmas season is springing...Let's not waiting for Santa Clause, but Jesus Christ in Bethlehem...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment