A shocking news

Heard a shocking news on last few days....I don't agree with her view...

She is pregnant, even she is going to get married....She says she has to test him first whether he is ok or not....if cannot, then why still proceed to marriage? Well, I don't agree with her view....Sexual relationship is ON only in marriage! This is saying in Bible! Stand firm with God's words...

Don't afraid with no babies after marriage... God is faithful...Pray with Him for the babies....He will gave the babies at the right time... Keep on praying! Actually, she is pitiful too as the environment influenced her most....she saw lots of friends around or relatives couldn't pregnant after marriage and end with divorce in the last...she doesn't want this to be her sad story....So, she purposely want to pregnant...Gal, I hope you can cope with this....

Thanks God, when I share with Uncle Yong, he was surprised too...he does not agree with her view too where sex is only allowed after marriage... I was so thanks God for Him gave him to me...

I was fall in love with him now....I admit....Day by day, I miss him so much....lol....

0 comments:

 
Copyright © Simply Qin