I just miss him

Uncle Yong is coming home next week.. I just can't wait for the time to come... Day by day, he attracted me more and more... I'm fall in love with him.. Is this called loving someone?

I love the moment when we share.. Sharing our life, our view and have the same target for our future... He is my first love and I wish he will be the last one... Indeed..

Well, all of these have to be guided by God. we can't do anything without HIS wonderful blessing.. We want to practice HIS love in our relationship, wish to practice in marriage as well in future and at the same time, to people around, no matter now or future...

Afraid of distance relationship? No no no... There is nothing to afraid with FAITH in GOD... Tell God what you need! If you need more patient, pray to Him...when you need more listening, pray to Him... We usually pray before go to bed.. Ha... Sometimes will forget too... Have to remind ourselves always...

Steve Jobs was dead on 5th of October. But he left behind a great creation with wisdom from God, the Apple...Well, thanks God for bringing Apple for us, as now, it is the main contact instrument among us...We talk for at least one hour everyday....and.....it is free! LOL....Viber, Tango, Line, Whatapps....all are free...I have been presented the iPhone from a friend, such miracle as I never receive such an expensive present before....It is a present from God...Thank you..

God, thanks for bringing Uncle Yong to me... May our relationship glorify Your name!

2 comments:

King Ung said...

may God guide you and uncle Yong. Amen.

Qin said...

Thanks King Ung

 
Copyright © Simply Qin